The Poppy Stroller
Named after the California state flower, the Poppy is lightweight, compact, and a breeze to take along.
Pictured at left: Brooke White and her little boy Sonny at the Malibu Pier. Brooke is a singer / songwriter / American Idol / mother of two. She's using the Poppy Stroller in Black Bear.
"We first experienced our Poppy stroller on a road trip. It was a happy addition, just by how little room it took up in our crammed SUV. The second delight came with its effortless unfolding and its light weight. I could travel anywhere with this thing!"
—Kaityln Tru (@trufolk)
- EASY TO USE: Folds with 1 click. Fits in the overhead bin of an airplane. Fabric covers are removable and washable. Front wheels turn 360 degrees for smooth maneuvering.
- SAFE: 5 point safety harness. Safety brake. UV protective canopy with SPF 50+. Fabric meets eco OEK-TEX 100 standard.
- COMFORT: 1.2 in (3 cm) wider than similar products. Strong back support. Padded harness straps. Foot rest.
- SIZE: Unfolded—28.3x18.5x39.8 in (72x47x101 cm). Folded—14.6x6.7x18.9 in (37x17x48 cm). Seat—12.6x15.7 in (32x40 cm). Weight—12.3 lbs (5.6 kg).
- AGE: 6 months - 3 years
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT CAPACITY: 33 lbs (15 kg)
- MATERIALS: Light aluminium alloy. 300D Oxford cloth, OEK-TEX 100 standard.