The Peli Stroller
Like its namesake (the California Pelican), the Peli is resilient and ready for adventure. A great all-around stroller, the Peli combines portability with practicality.
Pictured at left: Erin Perez Hagstrom and her kids Edith and Adam in historic Redlands, CA. Erin is a vintage shop owner / fashion blogger / mother of two. She's using the Peli Stroller in Agave.
- EASY TO USE: Folds with 1 click. Fits in the overhead bin of an airplane. Front wheels turn 360 degrees for smooth maneuvering.
- SAFE: 5 point safety harness. Safety brake. UV protective canopy with SPF 50+. Fabric meets eco OEK-TEX 100 standard. Non-slip vegan leather handrails.
- COMFORT: Seat reclines so baby can sleep. Strong back support. Padded harness straps. Foot rest. 3 level adjustable canopy.
- SIZE: Unfolded—32.3x18.7x39.4 in (82x47.6x100 cm). Folded—18.7x10.6x22 in (47.6x27x56 cm). Seat—12.6x18.5 in (32x47 cm). Weight—12.3 lbs (5.6 kg).
- AGE: Newborn - 3 years
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT CAPACITY: 33 lbs (15 kg)
- MATERIALS: Light aluminium alloy. 300D Oxford cloth, OEK-TEX 100 standard.